In conjunction with Ramadan, PlayStation is offering pretty respectable discounts on a slew of games for both the PS5 and PS4. Happening now until 30 April, you can save up to 43% through this deal.
Interestingly, there are more PS5 games on offer than PS4 in this sale. The full list of games on discount are outlined below:
- Demon’s Soul (PS5) RM209
- Death Stranding Director’s Cut (PS5) RM169
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut (PS5) RM209
- Call of Duty: Vanguard (PS5) RM209
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade (PS5) RM169
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut (PS4) RM169
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PS4) RM169
- Call of Duty: Vanguard (PS4) RM169
Do note that these prices are for physical copies of the games. To enjoy these discounted prices, you’ll have to check with your favourite game store, though some online retailers are already listing these titles at the discounted prices, including Sony Malaysia itself.
If you prefer getting digital copies of games instead, you can wait until 27 April to get special prices on “many game titles” (as PlayStation put it) on the PlayStation Store itself. The full list of games that will be discounted will be announced closer to the start of the sale, which is set to begin on 27 April to 11 May.